Re: Wow Armory Advanced
- From: twk <twk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:17:09 -0500
In article <8q8dqmF798U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:47:30 -0500, twk <twk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Just checked two of my characters on wowhead. It seems wowhead is using
data from before the big patch. WAY before the patch. My level 85 priest
is showing up as a level 80, achievements show nearly 1000 points to
low. All her gear shown is the old purple PvP gear. Two of her newest
titles are missing. Wowhead's profiler seems pretty worthless.
Resync the character, easy enough - they've made the button harder to
find now but it's in a dropdown menu under "Manage Character" button,
top right corner of the profile.
Ah, thanks! That looked like a login button so I ignored it.
Now it's up to date.
I have (had maybe?) an account on wowhead, but forgot my password and
haven't tried to get it reset since it's been such a long time ago.
Donna says: Ha ha! I have your Grindgear Gorilla!
William says: No fair! Gimme back my gorilla!
- Prev by Date: Re: The <Guild> from <Realm> that Kicked me was...
- Next by Date: stack add-on...
- Previous by thread: Re: Wow Armory Advanced
- Next by thread: Re: Wow Armory Advanced