Re: Our Little Guild Will Finally Reach Level 2

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:58:18 GMT, deathsabyss@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Ashen
Shugar) wrote:

I think it was Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> that wrote something
like...

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:52:23 -0600, Shiflet wrote:

"Ashen Shugar" <deathsabyss@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

And I believe the shoulder enchants from the rock dudes on Deepholm
aren't even BoA.

Correct, they're BoP.

Hm, but the Sons of Hodir ones were turned into being BoA a while ago, or am
I misremembering?

Son's of Hodir ones are still BoA as far as I know and I think don't
require any rep to be used but since I've never used their BoAness,
can't say that at be 100% sure.

I have. I only have one character who is exalted with the Sons of
Hodir and I've bought the enchants for other characters several times.
steve.kaye
--
Jelan, 85 Priest Clokk, 81 Druid Belugar, 76 Warrior
Kibbs, 83 Paladin Jengu, 81 Death Knight Mingan, 74 Shaman

  • Re: Faction changes in 3.3 PTR
    ... o Sons of Hodir ... days) but, later, had to do the first few Shadow Vault quests in order ... to unlock the quartermaster despite having enough rep to buy the ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Sons of Hodir = Perverts
    ... Notice that these quests aren't given by any of the Sons of Hodir ... there seem to be no female giants ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Sons of Hodir = Perverts
    ... Polishing Hodir's helm. ... Notice that these quests aren't given by any of the Sons of Hodir ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Sons of Hodir = Perverts
    ... Notice that these quests aren't given by any of the Sons of Hodir ... blowing horn and polishing helm references can all be found there. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Skinning : a nice place
    ... What are the cordinates for that cave if you know them. ... then you probably haven't done any of the Sons of Hodir ... While the cave is still accessible without doing those quests, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)