Re: Our Little Guild Will Finally Reach Level 2

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 12:58:18 GMT, deathsabyss@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Ashen
Shugar) wrote:

I think it was Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> that wrote something
like...

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:52:23 -0600, Shiflet wrote:

"Ashen Shugar" <deathsabyss@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

And I believe the shoulder enchants from the rock dudes on Deepholm
aren't even BoA.

Correct, they're BoP.

Hm, but the Sons of Hodir ones were turned into being BoA a while ago, or am
I misremembering?

Son's of Hodir ones are still BoA as far as I know and I think don't
require any rep to be used but since I've never used their BoAness,
can't say that at be 100% sure.

I have. I only have one character who is exalted with the Sons of
Hodir and I've bought the enchants for other characters several times.
steve.kaye
--
Jelan, 85 Priest Clokk, 81 Druid Belugar, 76 Warrior
Kibbs, 83 Paladin Jengu, 81 Death Knight Mingan, 74 Shaman