Re: Our Little Guild Will Finally Reach Level 2

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:38:18 -0800 (PST), neithskye wrote:
On Jan 21, 11:09=A0am, Urbin <ur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hm, aren't you in danger of getting stuck on a "kill yellow mob" quest in
the new linear questing mode?

Funny you should ask. :-) I levelled to 85 via dungeons

Was that easy? I have (far down the queue) my resto shaman and bear tank
that have levelled exclusively through dungeons. With the average iLvl
requirement to get into dungeons in Cata I was afraid that might no longer
work and I'd have to resort to questing. If you managed to get to 85 in
dungeons, I take it that enough gear drops in Throne of Tides and Blackrock
Cavern to equip you to enter the next higher tier of instances?

Yes, in fact I do know (I checked it to enhance Factionizer for Catriona
:-)

It's a base cap of 3500 rep per week. It is modified by any rep bonus
your character might have:
- 5% for guild level 4, 10% for guild level 12
- 10% for being human

Ohh, thanks for that! It's nice to have a definitive answer.

You're welcome. We hit level 12 last night. Yay for faster rep gains!

Cheers
Urbin

--
Dun Morogh-EU (PvE) | Juran (65), Druid
Urbin (85), Hunter | Surana (70), Mage | Greeta (62), Rogue