Re: Alliance Rep
- From: Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 15:37:13 +0000
On 20 Jan 2011 11:09:18 GMT, Dave Weaver <zen13097@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2011-01-19, Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If a quest gives city rep (say SW), it then gives 1/4 of that rep as
spillover to the other cities (I believe Gilneas would get less, at
least Bilgewater gets less on Horde side), *unless* you are honoured
or above with those cities, in which case you get none.
Did they change that recently?
I could have sworn that back in WotLK, when I was doing the Argent
Tournament quests, handing in a commendation for once city would
increase the rep of the others slightly, even when revered.
Yep, it changed with 4.0. Very confusing change too, took me some time
to figure it out, particularly with the Thunder Bluff hiccup where it
still did get rep!
Sagart (85 Undead Priest)
Tairbh (84 Tauren Druid)
Balgair (80 Human Rogue)
Buinne (80 Troll Shaman)
Ruire (80 Blood Elf Paladin)
- Prev by Date: Re: Okay, So I Got Kicked From a Dungeon PuG the Other Day.
- Next by Date: Re: Lost in the Deeps
- Previous by thread: Re: Alliance Rep
- Next by thread: Friends are you looking for giving ads free.