Re: Stood in the fire
- From: Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Jan 2011 15:36:53 GMT
On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 10:23:02 -0500, twk wrote:
In article <slrnij88fn.j41.urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:57:13 +0100, Thomas Hejl Pilgaard wrote:Snip a bit.
Den 16-01-2011 08:43, Robin Halligan skrev:
What are the odds of getting hit by deathwing twice in 24 hours both time
One of my guildies has been toasted *five* times now, while I have yet to
see deathwing or get the achievment.
Unfortunately, so there is no "working toward" that achievment other than
being logged in as much as possible :-)
I've seen him twice but not on the same character, and avoided him.
[Stood in the Fire] is awarded for being killed by deathwing.
Dun Morogh-EU (PvE) | Juran (65), Druid
Urbin (85), Hunter | Surana (70), Mage | Greeta (62), Rogue
Mymule (80), Warlock | Kordosch (75), Deathknight | Gera (26), Paladin
Sunh (80), Priest | Taalas (73), Shaman | Vargal (14), Warrior
- Prev by Date: Re: Stood in the fire
- Next by Date: Re: the golden rules for cata instances (hc or not)
- Previous by thread: Re: Stood in the fire
- Next by thread: Re: Stood in the fire