Re: Stood in the fire

On 17 Jan 2011 11:03:19 GMT, Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:57:13 +0100, Thomas Hejl Pilgaard wrote:
Den 16-01-2011 08:43, Robin Halligan skrev:

What are the odds of getting hit by deathwing twice in 24 hours both time

One of my guildies has been toasted *five* times now, while I have yet to
see deathwing or get the achievment.

Only seen him once, was in the middle of fighting a dragon in Uldum
when the sky went red, was surprised at such a strong graphical effect
from this one minor dragon I was killing, when my bf said Deathwing
was around. Finished killing dragon, mounted up and went looking, bam,
achievement :-) Never seen him any other time though, so yeah, very
luckbased as to whether or not you find him.
Sagart (85 Undead Priest)
Tairbh (84 Tauren Druid)
Balgair (80 Human Rogue)
Buinne (80 Troll Shaman)