Re: Stood in the fire

On 17 Jan 2011 11:03:19 GMT, Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 16 Jan 2011 10:57:13 +0100, Thomas Hejl Pilgaard wrote:
Den 16-01-2011 08:43, Robin Halligan skrev:

What are the odds of getting hit by deathwing twice in 24 hours both time
afk?

Low.

One of my guildies has been toasted *five* times now, while I have yet to
see deathwing or get the achievment.

Only seen him once, was in the middle of fighting a dragon in Uldum
when the sky went red, was surprised at such a strong graphical effect
from this one minor dragon I was killing, when my bf said Deathwing
was around. Finished killing dragon, mounted up and went looking, bam,
achievement :-) Never seen him any other time though, so yeah, very
luckbased as to whether or not you find him.
--
EU-Draenor:
Sagart (85 Undead Priest)