Account hacked :/

heh, I never thought this could happen to me, I'm always extra careful
when it comes to PC security. This morning my bags were empty and I
had 30KG less. There was also a newly created charachter, don't know
what for. Curiously, they only took away things from my toons on
Hakkar, they didn't touch the ones on Saurfang. And they didn't steal
equipped gear, so I can at least run a dungeon until I get my stuff
back!

Guess I will need to get that authenticator after all.

  • Re: TSA and Airline Security (some relevant carry-on guitar content)
    ... After my bags and lap top went through some kind of a dumpster sized ... I observed Israeli and foreign passengers at the security belt station ... TSA supervising clone. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: TSA and Airline Security (some relevant carry-on guitar content)
    ... After my bags and lap top went through some kind of a dumpster sized ... I observed Israeli and foreign passengers at the security belt station ... TSA supervising clone. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Tracking writes to a global section.
    ... VMS's core security features, I don't think of them as ... is mapped via a $CRMPSC or $MGBLSC system service and at ... There is also monitoring of global section deletion. ... If the scan for an empty location is not protected in some ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Amusing Tale... BEWARE at DL !! :)
    ... The next morning we were off to LAX ... So running late we go through security, check bags and get to the gate. ... Just as we're sitting down I hear my name over the speaker system and go ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: Round up the usual suspects...
    ... I superviswe the security security guards who empty our vaults and ... move the cash and tickets to the region for processing. ... receptacle and gathering all the tickets into bags and securing them ... The supervisor watches, one guy empties everything into the bags and ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)