Re: 4.0.6 updated patch notes

On 12/01/2011 22:55, Michael C wrote:
"John Gordon" wrote in message news:igl62s$hl1$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In <igl4m0$ut7$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> "Mark (newsgroups)"
<marknewsgroups@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I'm convinced the elementium bulwark buff did not appear on the boss
several times before the paralysis. No, we never had a warrior tank
(shield slam can dispel it apparently).

I assume it can also be dispelled by a priest, purged by a shaman,
spellstolen by a mage, devoured by a felpuppy, etc.

It certainly can - I do it all the time on my mage.

Why would you do that?!

  • Re: 4.0.6 updated patch notes
    ... In "Mark (newsgroups)" writes: ... I'm convinced the elementium bulwark buff did not appear on the boss ... several times before the paralysis. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: 4.0.6 updated patch notes
    ... elementium bulwark buff did not appear on the boss several times ... other players instead of letting it break Paralysis. ... Killed that boss for the first time last night, it took multiple attempts, mostly tank mistakes. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • RE: Non-alphabetizing/manual ordering of categories/documents?
    ... I may be barking up the wrong tree here but... ... "Michael W." ... > The boss has asked that I avoid "cheesy" solutions (such as using creative ... > Is there a way to manually order categories/documents? ...
  • RE: Macro for Emailing a spreadsheet
    ... Regards ... > I have created an Excel workbook for my boss with forms and dropdowns etc. ... > Michael Mitchelson ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Long Distance Trip Tips?
    ... center of the bike (both fore to aft, and port to stbd) as ... I thought he was like the boss, Michael, on The Office. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)