Re: 4.0.6 updated patch notes
- From: "Mark (newsgroups)" <marknewsgroups@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 11:13:08 +0000
On 12/01/2011 22:55, Michael C wrote:
"John Gordon" wrote in message news:igl62s$hl1$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In <igl4m0$ut7$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> "Mark (newsgroups)"
I'm convinced the elementium bulwark buff did not appear on the boss
several times before the paralysis. No, we never had a warrior tank
(shield slam can dispel it apparently).
I assume it can also be dispelled by a priest, purged by a shaman,
spellstolen by a mage, devoured by a felpuppy, etc.
It certainly can - I do it all the time on my mage.
Why would you do that?!
- Prev by Date: Re: 4.0.6 updated patch notes
- Next by Date: Re: More updated patchnotes for 4.0.6
- Previous by thread: Re: 4.0.6 updated patch notes
- Next by thread: Re: 4.0.6 updated patch notes