Re: Fungal Behemoths
- From: Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 12 Jan 2011 12:12:59 GMT
On Wed, 12 Jan 2011 03:22:46 -0800 (PST), Ashen Shugar wrote:
On Jan 12, 10:12=A0am, "Shiflet" <rshif...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Urbin" <ur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Is this a bug? Or intended? Or am I just unlucky and stuff has dropped
I quit herbing them on my guy, cause they never give anything.
I was herbing them a few hours ago and was getting vendor trash and
the occasional useful herb.
Really? That used to be the case in BC/WotLK but I have never seen anything
from them in Deepholme yet. I'll have to keep up the herbing then.
Dun Morogh-EU (PvE) | Juran (65), Druid
Urbin (85), Hunter | Surana (70), Mage | Greeta (62), Rogue
Mymule (80), Warlock | Kordosch (75), Deathknight | Gera (26), Paladin
Sunh (80), Priest | Taalas (73), Shaman | Vargal (14), Warrior
- Prev by Date: Re: 4.0.6 updated patch notes
- Next by Date: Re: 4.0.6 updated patch notes
- Previous by thread: Re: Fungal Behemoths
- Next by thread: Re: Fungal Behemoths