Re: PTR 4.0.6 Patch Notes
- From: John Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 17:32:07 +0000 (UTC)
In <ig7ih8$b8p$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> John Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
In <h%HVo.12656$jj5.7635@xxxxxxxxxxxx> "Shiflet" <rshiflet@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
"John Gordon" <gordon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Of course, the other way to look at this is that the alliance racials have
been too strong for a very long time and are only now getting fixed,
meaning the horde has long been at a disadvantage.
Uhh, the ally racials all got BUFFED, not nerfed.
Whoa! My bad. I claim lack of coffee :-)
Actually my statement still stands, just swap "horde" for "alliance".
You can look at that patch note and say "see! horde never gets anything!",
or you can look at it and say "see! horde had it good all along and
alliance is only now catching up!"
John Gordon A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon@xxxxxxxxx B is for Basil, assaulted by bears
-- Edward Gorey, "The Gashlycrumb Tinies"
- Prev by Date: Re: PTR 4.0.6 Patch Notes
- Next by Date: Hunters now massively easy
- Previous by thread: Re: PTR 4.0.6 Patch Notes
- Next by thread: Re: PTR 4.0.6 Patch Notes