Re: Last night

On 1/3/2011 3:09 PM, Gumby951 wrote:
I finally decided to roll a horde. I found a friend that played on a
horde dominated server and rolled a Goblin. I must say the goblin starting
area is one of if not THE most fun starting zone I have ever been in!

It's a hoot! I love it!

  • Re: Wow
    ... storylines - I've just done Tirisfal and Silverpine and oh wow! ... This kinda thing is why I roll new alts - that was an extremely fun ... completely taken over the zone. ... I took a look at the goblin zone in Aszhara, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: These tapes really blow
    ... the negative comments about the goblin are mounting ...even in his ... I find it fun. ... I just have to stick around to see the erosion of listenership. ... posts bashing the ole goblin. ...
    (alt.fan.howard-stern)
  • Re: Warhammer Online: 1.5M copies shipped to stores
    ... hear all the ooc chatter, or maybe it's the realm I'm in, ... Just for fun I started a goblin last night, ... So does the game seem as fun as when WOW and LOTRO came out? ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: too many linked quests in CATA... :(
    ... Shiflet wrote: ... Do all quests before you can even find other ... zone" area at level 10 or 11. ... I asked here upon hitting 10 with my Goblin hunter, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: too many linked quests in CATA... :(
    ... Do all quests before you can even find other ... directed to in Org, and if I go to UC, there is at least a 3rd zone I'm ... wearing all BOA gear available and had no grey mobs. ... I asked here upon hitting 10 with my Goblin hunter, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)