Re: too many linked quests in CATA... :(

On 03/01/2011 08:15, Burt Johnson wrote:
Catriona R<catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Or perhaps at least an addon that gives you a good indication of the
level of each zone. I had one of those years ago, but it broke a long
time ago. I didn't really care until these latest changes, when
suddenly it looks relevant and important again.

Wouldn't common sense tell you the level of a zone? Every zone is a 5
lvl or 10 lvl range, pretty much all are 5 lvl ranges. So, look at the
lvl of mobs, and figure the range is about the nearest 0-5 or 6-10
range to it...

Am I missing something, or do you somehow magically (without resort to
internet searches) know what mobs will be in a zone before going there?
Without that foreknowledge, I'm not sure how your answer makes sense...?

You look at the board. You decide that you need to look at the board when you are in a zone that has become too easy for you and you want to move on.

steve.kaye
--
Ravenholdt-EU (Horde)
Jelan, 85 Priest Jengu, 81 Death Knight Belugar, 76 Warrior

  • Re: too many linked quests in CATA... :(
    ... displayed(complete with quest!) several places in every Horde capital city. ... That assumes you are in a capital city. ... see if now is the time to move on, and if so then to which zone. ... lvl or 10 lvl range, pretty much all are 5 lvl ranges. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: too many linked quests in CATA... :(
    ... Wouldn't common sense tell you the level of a zone? ... lvl or 10 lvl range, pretty much all are 5 lvl ranges. ... If you want to find out which zone is best for you to go quest in, ... start encountering grey mobs and/or green quests ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: too many linked quests in CATA... :(
    ... I didn't really care until these latest changes, ... Wouldn't common sense tell you the level of a zone? ... lvl or 10 lvl range, pretty much all are 5 lvl ranges. ... internet searches) know what mobs will be in a zone before going there? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Politics Will Bore Everybody (PWBE 27 Aug 2012)
    ... was through crafting alone. ... Enemy mobs have bonus ... travelled area the mobs are worth more. ... I've just finished the Norn starting zone including finding all the ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: First impressions of patch 3.3
    ... Great zone for levelling, easy exp, plenty of mobs not too ... The last time was during TBC and I ... I do remember they were still elite in early TBC since I ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)