Re: too many linked quests in CATA... :(

Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Or perhaps at least an addon that gives you a good indication of the
level of each zone. I had one of those years ago, but it broke a long
time ago. I didn't really care until these latest changes, when
suddenly it looks relevant and important again.

Wouldn't common sense tell you the level of a zone? Every zone is a 5
lvl or 10 lvl range, pretty much all are 5 lvl ranges. So, look at the
lvl of mobs, and figure the range is about the nearest 0-5 or 6-10
range to it...

Am I missing something, or do you somehow magically (without resort to
internet searches) know what mobs will be in a zone before going there?
Without that foreknowledge, I'm not sure how your answer makes sense...?

--
- Burt Johnson
MindStorm, Inc.