Re: too many linked quests in CATA... :(

"Burt Johnson" <burt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

At least it is not possible in the starting zones, which now extend to
level 20 (or more?). Do all quests before you can even find other
zones.

It most definitely is NOT like this for goblins. I left the goblin "starter
zone" area at level 10 or 11. At that point, I had 2 different areas I was
directed to in Org, and if I go to UC, there is at least a 3rd zone I'm told
I can go to. So it's not "20 or more", it's not EVEN 20.

  • Re: too many linked quests in CATA... :(
    ... Do all quests before you can even find other ... It most definitely is NOT like this for goblins. ... zone" area at level 10 or 11. ... only after completing lots of green quests. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Questing in 85+ pandaria is a blast
    ... the name of the zone it might have been the one with Widow Greenpaw? ... Nice one :-) I've found selling cooking stuff also ... When I was done with the Tian monastery one, I was out of quests ... nonelites elsewhere in the zone who you kill for quests though. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Favourite and least favourite zones
    ... I really liked TBC so two of my three favourite zones are in there: ... Hellfire Peninsula - this is a good zone imo. ... circuits of quests and then return to base to hand them all in. ... a Fel Reaver is great fun. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Something I dont get about zone levels
    ... enter a new zone that is labeled as, for example, level 40-50 and yet ... all the quests I find always seem to start around 43-44. ... level is the level of the mobs found in that zone. ... Killing higher level mobs gives you more XP. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Cata beta thoughts
    ... Pretty much done with Kalimdor now, I'm lvl 56 but Silithus isn't open ... some really funny quests at the Speedbarge ... Un'Goro would've been rather more fun had I entered at 50 instead of ... really nice looking zone now, looks even more lush and jungley than it ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)