Re: Ding 85 - now require advice

On Dec 15, 10:50 am, "Mark (newsgroups)" <marknewsgro...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I'd appreciate any advice for either the druid or the priest.

I can't help you with the priest, but druid healing for heroics is...
0. Keep a lifebloom stack up on the tank, no exceptions. Usually a
nourish or healing touch will refresh your lifebloom stack, but worst
case, refresh it with another lifebloom. Do not let it fall off the
tank.
1. Use omen of clarity procs on healing touch. Never waste that proc
on nourish.
2. Spec for malfurion's gift, so you get more omen of clarity procs.
If you can't tell already, lifebloom proccing omen of clarity for use
on healing touch is your primary method of mana conservation.
3. Stop casting regrowth, unless people are really, really low, like
15% low (that's about 15k health left for your typical dps). People
can taking a beating now and survive, so use that knowledge, or else
you will run out of mana.
4. Tree of life form will save you a ton of mana. Just lifebloom
everyone and omen will proc like crazy.

Thus, the basics of druid healing is cast 3 lifeblooms on the tank,
then spam nourish, fishing for an omen proc, which you use on healing
touch.

Actually, your starting tank heal sequence is lifebloom x2, rejuv,
lifebloom, in order to get mastery affecting your lifebloom ticks. Do
not bother about keeping rejuv ticking though - you'll run out of mana
if you do that.
--
// T.Hsu

  • Re: Ding 85 - now require advice
    ... Keep a lifebloom stack up on the tank, ... Use omen of clarity procs on healing touch. ... everyone and omen will proc like crazy. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Ding 85 - now require advice
    ... Keep a lifebloom stack up on the tank, ... Use omen of clarity procs on healing touch. ... everyone and omen will proc like crazy. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Prespective on Druids
    ... I already have a 80 frost DK for tanking and a 80 resto shaman for ... Wasn't using Lifebloom until today. ... the method of healing seems weaker than my shaman. ... spell cast meaning that you have less to heal when your spell lands. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: 2.3.2
    ... I just read the patch notes as I logged in and the change to Lifebloom ... will result in a drop in healing power, ... Before this change you could pop a couple of +heal trinkets then cast ... the trinket effect was over. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: More 4.1 updates
    ... Gift of Nature also reduces Tranquility's cooldown by ... I think they wanted lifebloom stacked up to 3 and then just refreshed ... lifebloom fell off the tank all too easily if I got distracted healing ... you have to start casting nourish while ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)