Re: Swabbing the Deck
- From: IYM <"S U N risr"@optonline.net>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:04:17 -0500
Neil Cerutti wrote:
On 2010-12-15, IYM <"S U N risr"@optonline.net> wrote:See if you can do it though - the rewards of that end chain
event are worth it! :)
This reminds me of the Triage quest. The spawns are random, so
even with good technique it's possible you'll be in an unwinnable
situation. Just keep trying!
Also, Triage is much, much easier with one more person. That idea
may solve the deck-swabbing problem, too.
Ah, yes! It's pretty identical to triage, just a mop instead of bandages and spots on the deck instead of patients...good pick up! :)
The only difference is that you didn't *have* to do triage. This one you need to do in order to advance the whole area quest line...
- Prev by Date: Re: Swabbing the Deck
- Next by Date: Re: Swabbing the Deck
- Previous by thread: Re: Swabbing the Deck
- Next by thread: Re: Swabbing the Deck