Re: About CC in Cata instances
- From: Steve Kaye <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 21:44:55 +0000
On 07/12/2010 21:33, Steve Kaye wrote:
On 07/12/2010 20:36, nuts wrote:When tanking (still dressed in T10 gear), I'm still pulling 5 mobs at
a time in Blackrock Cavern and Throne of the Tides. Nobody's CCing.
Almost nobody died. On 5/6 trash pulls, tank health is seldom below
So I guess "the return of CC" is still to come.
The problem with balancing the early content in an expansion is that
they can't do it based on people having raid gear from the previous
expansion. You might find that you need CC if you go straight from
levelling in Wrath to levelling in Cataclysm.
To put things in perspective. My DK started with about 30k health in
Blood Presence in his tanking gear. He might need CC if I were to tank
those instances with him.
It told me that this post failed due to a timout! :)
Clokk, 80 Druid Jengu, 80 Death Knight Belugar, 76 Warrior
Jelan, 80 Priest Miho, 80 Rogue Mingan, 73 Shaman
Kibbs, 80 Paladin Jaille, 80 Warlock Yopp, 64 Hunter
- Prev by Date: Re: About CC in Cata instances
- Next by Date: Anyone know of a good mod to...?
- Previous by thread: Re: About CC in Cata instances
- Next by thread: Re: About CC in Cata instances