Re: Peacebloom vs Ghouls - I'm too stupid

Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

When I'm done questing for the tree form pet I'll go back to hillsbrad
and retry.

Don't forget the other two pets, the grub and flamefly:

http://www.wowhead.com/blog=175361/things-to-do-now-that-the-world-is-
destroyed-get-new-companion-pets

  • Re: Peacebloom vs Ghouls - Im too stupid