Re: Timbermaw Rep...

On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 05:14:56 -0600, "Shiflet" <rshiflet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Anyone wanting to get this, I recommend you take a trip over to Felwood and
do a little grinding. In less than an hour, I went from 2/3 of the way into
honored clear up to exalted. The mobs continue to give rep per kill even at
revered, and the feather turn ins now award 2k rep instead of 350...

Also related - if you didn't do Felwood quests and want to go to
Winterspring, don't worry, you now start Unfriendly instead of
Hostile, so can walk through their tunnel alright ;-)
--
EU-Draenor:
Sagart (80 Undead Priest)

  • Re: I need encouragement.. and levelling advice
    ... maybe 60% of what I could get grinding. ... Experience per kill does not tell you how fast you are gaining ... the thing that yields the highest rate. ... highest rates come from grinding green mobs that are also quest targets ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Grinding vs Quests
    ... > I found a very good area to grind with Mobs at my level and 1 level down. ... > I could accomplish 1 quest-equivalent XP in 8 minutes of grinding. ... still use inns most of the time though. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: New ways to play
    ... the opposition faction, AND on a PvP server? ... Take a Blood Elf and a ... and make sure to take turns "first striking" the mobs. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Best grinding class?
    ... blue'd swords/combat rogue would go through it at a similar speed - I moved ... against mobs my own level until I got a few more blues, ... And Elites are the way to go, ... more thingies - scales, runecloth, whatever kind you're grinding. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Best grinding class?
    ... Plus no need to fight mobs who are on the difficult side for you, ... The downtime argument absolutely favors rogues. ... I've been on my warlock on the one run, and on my rogue on the other ... Grinding situation against pretty easy mobs? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)