Re: Puzzled prot warrior
- From: Jason Tinling <jason.tinling@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:47:34 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 21, 3:52 pm, "The Stare" <w...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"IYM" wrote in messagenews:i9pbe1$frt$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lmao - I just noticed what I wrote! Evanescence is a
band...Efflorecence is a proc!
What does 'proc' mean or stand for?
According to wowwiki -
"Proc is a common term used primarily in game programming to refer to
an event - a "procedure" - triggered under particular circumstances.
For example, in WoW, a particular weapon (that hits many times) might
have a 10% chance on each hit to apply a special effect, such as
poison damage. When WoW users talk about "how often this weapon
procs", they are talking about the likelihood of the special effect
- Prev by Date: Re: Puzzled prot warrior
- Next by Date: Re: So you thought you were ready to tank heroics...
- Previous by thread: Re: Puzzled prot warrior
- Next by thread: Re: Puzzled prot warrior