Re: World of Bugcraft 4.0.1

Psycho wrote:
On 19 Okt., 13:48, IYM <"S U N risr"@optonline.net> wrote:
Shammy wrote:

<snip>

So, once again, i really like the new patch, i like that there are new
talents, new abilities, new graphics, that there is a whole lot of
things that _changed_, that there are things to discuss and that there
will be more changes coming when abilities and classes get buffed and
nerfed! Great! ;-)

Rolf

PS: I hope everyone who has some or other problems caused by the patch
to get them fixed as soon as possible and can enjoy playing the game
again.

true - me too... :)

  • this is for you
    ... If you've been entrusted with talents and abilities, ... beloved of the Master. ... he trusts your judgement in exactly how you ...
    (uk.rec.psychic)
  • Re: Naive first reactions to 4e
    ... level 1 NPC in third) as my baseline for figuring power. ... Note that even fighters in 3.x are exponential at what they do. ... on what talents you take rather than buying abilities from a separate ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Skill Challenge by Mike Mearls
    ... you can pick up your racial abilities. ... because he's spending the slots on racial talents. ... Every level 4n+1 (new tier) he takes Strength, ... what monster abilities are "racial" and what monster abilities are ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: Humans DID evolve from apes!
    ... component abilities first emerged. ... Unless you're trying to argue that evolution is ... It's not neutral with respect to energy acquisition. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: W. Wall bar mitzva for Rahm Emanuels son?
    ... talents and abilities for other things besides making babies is ... That's right - but that doesn't mean that one needs to use those talents ... role or was it imposed on them by their culture? ... God gave me that talent and intelligence. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)