Re: Forced name change
- From: neithskye <jill_bookerGREENEGGSANDSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 07:52:31 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 22, 10:38 am, Catriona R <catrionarNOS...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That character name probably calls for a report tbh; I'd do it anyway.
never reported any yet since I've not seen any bad enough to merit it,
but I would report that one. Used to be a guid on my server called
Wrath of the Whorde until they got forcibly renamed (after 3-4
years!), if that's offensive (I just found it funny), "Irapeu" is far
Well, it wasn't "Irapeu", as I just Armoried that. Neither was it
"Irapeyou" (it was, however, *something* along those lines). What's
interesting, though, is how many other characters I found with those
It does bother me how loosely that term is thrown around, especially
in relation to winning something in the game - "Man, we raped in that
AV". We have a young guy in our guild who Arenas a lot, and every time
I hear that in Vent - "We raped in that skirmish" - it bothers me.
Maybe it's just the "new cool thing" everyone says, but sometimes I
think that these young men don't really understand what it is they are
saying or - worse - that they do.
- Prev by Date: Re: Krap!! The Newsgroup is Spammed up the Whazoo!!
- Next by Date: Re: First northrend healing impressions
- Previous by thread: Re: Forced name change
- Next by thread: Re: Forced name change