Re: Bloody Rare
- From: Steve Kaye <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:05:00 +0100
On 19/07/2010 05:16, Shiflet wrote:
"ToolPackinMama"<philnblanc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Please be sensitive to the fact that hunters are often camping those rares
with the hope of taming a pet.
OOC, why should a hunter's desire to have a vanity pet(as that's what rare
pets are-vanity pets, they don't do more damage or anything than any other
pet) outweigh someone else's desire to complete their achievement?
Well, you cut the important part: "If you see a tamable rare *and a tame in progress*, please don't interfere"
It's only polite to leave it to the hunter if (s)he got there first.
Clokk, 80 Druid Jengu, 80 Death Knight Jaille, 73 Warlock
Jelan, 80 Priest Miho, 80 Rogue Yopp, 63 Hunter
Kibbs, 80 Paladin Belugar, 75 Warrior
- Prev by Date: Re: Bloody Rare
- Next by Date: Re: Cata beta invite
- Previous by thread: Re: Bloody Rare
- Next by thread: Re: Bloody Rare