Re: trade good miscalculation

On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:57:23 +0100, Steve Kaye
<nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/07/2010 13:13, Urbin wrote:
Somebody suggested hanging onto CD based crafted items as they would gain in
value when Ruby Sanctum based items would need to be enchanted/gemmed.

Anyone else observe the lack of expected rise in demand? Or is the sanctum
harder than I though it would be? Or is Eye of Zul just not a sought after
gem anymore?

I made a few Runed Cardinal Rubies and they haven't risen in price either.

Prices haven't gone up but I seem to have sold more... although that
might be because titanium went down so I had more to list! Was finding
they were selling faster than usual though, maybe just luck, who
knows, but I've made some fairly nice cash this week.
--
EU-Draenor:
Sagart (80 Undead Priest)