Re: trade good miscalculation
- From: Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 Jul 2010 19:42:23 GMT
On Sun, 11 Jul 2010 08:38:46 -0500, Shiflet wrote:
"Urbin" <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Anyone else observe the lack of expected rise in demand? Or is the sanctum
harder than I though it would be? Or is Eye of Zul just not a sought after
Anymore? Eye of Zul has ALWAYS been considered the "shit" gem on my servers.
Well, on my server it has certainly not been the one selling for the highest
price, but considering it requires the least mats to craft still has sold
I know(and am friends with) several of the major gem vendors on Nesingwary,
people who buy uncut gems in bulk to cut and resell, and these people never
even buy Eyes of Zul.
I see, thanks for the feedback.
Dun Morogh-EU (PvE)
Urbin (80), Hunter | Surana (70), Mage | Juran (62), Druid
Mymule (80), Warlock | Kordosch (65), Deathknight | Taalas (70), Shaman
Sunh (80), Priest | Greeta (50), Rogue | Gera (26), Paladin
- Prev by Date: Re: The problem with having many alts
- Next by Date: Re: trade good miscalculation
- Previous by thread: Re: trade good miscalculation
- Next by thread: Re: trade good miscalculation