- From: deathsabyss@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Ashen Shugar)
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:06:48 GMT
3.3.5 seems to have hit.
Bored and hyped up on coca-cola and vodka, I decided to run WoW even
though I'm not expecting the realms to be live for another 3 hours and
what do I find, but the Ruby Sanctum and the Real ID thingy and some
boring stuff is downloading.
Can't do a select, copy paste yet, but maybe in time.
"Signs You've Invested in a Bad Internet Company:
Their Lead Programmer is reasonably attractive & has 20/20 vision."
- Prev by Date: Re: Rogue hits 80
- Next by Date: Re: Patch Alert
- Previous by thread: At last! Violet Drake (and he is not pink)
- Next by thread: Re: Patch Alert