Re: Do I suck at healing?
- From: Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Jun 2010 18:19:57 GMT
On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:45:19 +0000 (UTC), John Gordon wrote:
In <slrni1hlk5.m24.urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Why is your spirit so high?
For two reasons:
1. Some gear just comes with spirit :-)
2. I started giving +spirit preference on the last few drops as I seem to
need to drink too often...
Shamans don't want spirit.
.... it seems that was a wrong assumption :-) Does that mean that Shamans
want mp5 only? Or not even that and just use their mana spring and mana tide
totems (though the later has a 5 min cooldown) and water shield? Or how do
I regen in long fights?
I'm not quite sure how to set priorities. At the moment I am putting a focus
on +sp for healing bonus and on +int for mana pool and crit chance. Should I
Low-level shamans want as much Int as they can get, for a larger mana pool.
Don't worry about spellpower so much. Crit is good for getting Improved
Water Shield procs.
Thanks. That's what I did for a while and then went for +SP instead. I'll
switch back to +int then (assuming 65 is still "low level" :)
Dun Morogh-EU (PvE)
Urbin (80), Hunter | Surana (70), Mage | Juran (62), Druid
Mymule (80), Warlock | Kordosch (65), Deathknight | Taalas (65), Shaman
Sunh (80), Priest | Greeta (50), Rogue | Gera (26), Paladin
- Prev by Date: Re: Do I suck at healing?
- Next by Date: Re: Do I suck at healing?
- Previous by thread: Re: Do I suck at healing?
- Next by thread: Re: Do I suck at healing?