- From: IYM <"S U N risr"@optonline.net>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 10:02:00 -0400
I've had issues with my add-ons that I don't know if anyone else has.
After I log in, I click the add-ons button and should be able to set what add-ons I want loaded for certain characters. I should be able to turn off Broker-portals, for example, for my Druid and on for my mage, Auctioneer for "All", etc, but no matter what I do, it still loads in add-ons for characters I specifically have turned off. Is there something I'm missing thats not getting saved? It's never been right, but has not been a problem as I really had only one toon, but now is becoming bothersome. The real kicker was when I installed healbot for my druid to try to play around with that. I have it only on for him, yet no matter what I did, it would load in when I started my mage. I had to uninstall it. Any ideas?
- Prev by Date: Re: Do I suck at healing?
- Next by Date: Re: Hailroom items in Cataclysm
- Previous by thread: Do I suck at healing?
- Next by thread: Re: Add-on managing...