Re: Achievement request pre-grouping (RANT)
- From: C J Campbell <christophercampbellremovethis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 06:37:12 -0700
On 2010-05-27 03:53:37 -0700, Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
On Wed, 26 May 2010 15:28:10 -0700, C J Campbell wrote:On 2010-05-26 12:11:37 -0700, Lepak Nerat <why@xxxxxxx> said:
What is the point of this? "LFG XXX link skills gear and achv"
So now I have to feel shit in real life and in game for not being all I can be.
It was bad enough when you had the 'lites harping on about 'you can't
join my group you don't have the right gear'
NOW it's you don't hve the right gear AND you don't have the achv
either. go away.
You need to get the group in the first place to get the achievement
Used to tick me off that I was always the last one chosen for teams in
any sport when I was younger. In fact, my 'friends' used argue over who
HAD to take me, even forcing the other team to handicap itself -- I was
considered worse than nothing.
Me too, me too. Two left feet and hands so useless at any ball game and
afraid of the ball so useless as goal keeper, too :-)
I think people who are afraid of the ball usually have a good reason for it. You get beaned once or twice and you really develop an aversion for the things.
World Famous Flight Instructor
- Prev by Date: Re: Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms
- Next by Date: Re: Overpowered is fun.
- Previous by thread: Re: Achievement request pre-grouping (RANT)
- Next by thread: Re: Achievement request pre-grouping (RANT)