Re: Which zones will be radically changed?
- From: ASKF <nospam@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:42:51 +0200
Urbin ytrede sig i <slrnhvcpd7.lb5.urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> med
On Fri, 21 May 2010 08:30:58 +0200, Peter Knutsen wrote:
Do we know which zones will be radically changed, as in "you gotta see
this place before Cataclysm"?
I believe I've heard that Thousand Needles and Tanaris will be flooded,
so those are must-see zones, but I have already seen them.
At the same time, leaked screenshots suggest that Westfall won't change
at all, so for someone who hasn't been there yet, it wouldn't matter if
he visited the place before or after Cataclusm.
Which zones are "must-see"? I've had to put my tourism project on hold
because I'm very busy with school work right now, and will remain busy
for the next many weeks, so I can only spend a couple of hours a week on
If you want a conclusive list I suggest you goolge for some of the Blizzcon
materials. What I remember from the live stream the following zones will be
more or less affecte:
- thousand needles
- barrens (split in two zones)
- darkshore (auberdine will be destroyed)
- aszhara (remodelled, not sure how big an influence on geography this will
- blasted lands
From the spoilers I have seen Orgrimmar and Stormwind will look quitesignificantly different, not so much from what is there but just from the
way it looks (needed to make them flyable I think).
I'm sure I've forgotten a few.
Desolace (will be a green lush zone)
Ashenvale (will have a volcano and lava flow in the central part)
Stonetalone (lava flow from Ashenvale volcano)
Shown at the official video:
World of Warcraft Cataclysm - Classic Zones Changes and New Places
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he
can hear you only through the filter of the paradigm he holds."
- Prev by Date: Re: Gold update for 2010
- Next by Date: Re: Which zones will be radically changed?
- Previous by thread: Re: Which zones will be radically changed?
- Next by thread: Re: Which zones will be radically changed?