Re: Hacked!

On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:04:58 +0000 (UTC), Miikka
<nope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

neithskye <jill_bookerGREENEGGSANDSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 13, 5:14 am, Miikka <n...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of course there were few people who either can't or won't purchase
an authenticator, so in the end we now have two ranks for raiders,
one with a bank access and one without. Then again, especially as
we had quite a few posts discussing the decision and the reasons
behind it, and since there's no stigma with the other rank it works
quite nicely.

I can imagine for teenaged children or people on a limited income, it
might be a problem. For example, the unit itself is only $6.50, but
because I live in Canada I paid over $11 for shipping and handling.
That $6.50 unit was suddenly over $17.

I think it's mostly either personal reasons (ie. they feel they can
take care of their security well enough without one) or the not
having a credit card.

Let me give you a 3rd reason. There are actually 2 guildies that I
want to have access to my account. If it's possible to tie multiple
keys to one WoW account I'd seriously consider doing it though.

Rgds, Frank

  • Re: Hacked!
    ... an authenticator, so in the end we now have two ranks for raiders, ... I think it's mostly either personal reasons (ie. they feel they can ... keys to one WoW account I'd seriously consider doing it though. ... Why on earth would you want to allow guildies access to your account? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Hacked!
    ... an authenticator, so in the end we now have two ranks for raiders, ... I think it's mostly either personal reasons (ie. they feel they can ... keys to one WoW account I'd seriously consider doing it though. ... or whatever so 3 times the risk to your account, no authenticator to ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Hacked!
    ... an authenticator, so in the end we now have two ranks for raiders, ... I think it's mostly either personal reasons (ie. they feel they can ... keys to one WoW account I'd seriously consider doing it though. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Hacked!
    ... an authenticator, so in the end we now have two ranks for raiders, ... one with a bank access and one without. ... I think it's mostly either personal reasons (ie. they feel they can ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: OT Jeremiah Wright
    ... reasons, because, as he told me, "if you're from the south, that's what ... You can't tell nowadays what nefarious *ingredients* they may be ... putting in their bread. ... The ranks are getting thin. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)