Re: Blame the Tank
- From: Matt Davis <madmatt_55@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:34:57 +0100
On 25.02.2010 23:06, ting@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Save your fairy fire and growl to save the healer.
I think I have to disagree here. Growl, I assume, is on the same CD as most other tank's taunts, so 8 sec? If a healer gets aggro you haven't
done your job most of the time, since with todays AoE-tanking moves of all tank classes, getting above the heal aggro is mostly trivial. I agree that trigger-happy dps can screw up a pull so that you have to do a lot of work to get all of the mobs on you, but in those cases taunt won't help much anyway if it's more than one mob.
However, I don't really see the point in saving your taunts when they're available again after 8 seconds... In almost all normal instances one mob heading for the healer won't kill them in that time frame, and most of the time a single big-hitting aggro move will pull them of the healer almost as reliably as a taunt.
- Prev by Date: Re: Getting around and seeing places?
- Next by Date: Re: Getting around and seeing places?
- Previous by thread: Re: Blame the Tank
- Next by thread: Re: Blame the Tank