Re: Getting around and seeing places?

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:52:59 -0600, "Shiflet" <rshiflet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

"Catriona R" <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:7uflg9F738U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and the other is demo/affliction with a voidwalker,

WHY are you demo without a felguard? He has almost as much life and more
armor than the VW does, he has a taunt as well, and he hits MUCH harder,
which means he holds aggro much better.

Fun value - ever realised that sometimes it's fun to do your own thing
and not be a sheep? I happened to like siphon life so why drop that to
get felguard when I could have a nice fun hybrid build? It was a solo
character so not like I'm hurting anybody's precious feelings by not
being an optimal raid build, I'm just having fun playing my own way,
which works more than adequately - the felguard offered nothing that
made it worthwhile losing all the fun of my particular setup. Maybe it
does at 80 but this is a TBC character which is still 70 so I don't
know what's changed since then.
--
EU-Draenor:
Sagart (80 Undead Priest)

  • Re: The power of you
    ... months of "typical working week" amounts of my spare time, ... Firstly, I love the game, I love web development and database work, and I like ... It has a great userbase, not particularly huge, but generally friendly and fun ... life happens and people move ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.angband)
  • Re: Warlock talent advice!!
    ... remaining Demo talents seem very group based. ... The Felguard will improve you solo leveling, ... I'v invested two points but if you life tab a lot you might get away with only 1 point there. ... To that end getting the Afflictions talents to boost them seems ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Big size documents: digital backs vs scanners
    ... I don't do anything for free for someone that can afford to pay. ... That _is_ their life. ... Plus it was fun watching the totally brainless packs of resident-trolls, ... Photography especially. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Tournement Report: ECQ Hungary 2007
    ... Life without work is a waste of time for me. ... needed cards, and then these precious cards become wallpaper because ... know more than the players who play from the very beginning. ... Have you ever in your life had fun? ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)
  • Re: Lets Get Something Straight!
    ... Fiction is fiction is fiction. ... But these ACFAWITW stories ALWAYS have ... It's also a fantasy of what we'd really like life ... all happy-go-lucky and full of fun. ...
    (alt.med.fibromyalgia)