Re: Getting around and seeing places?
- From: "Peter T." <pinoc10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 04:27:50 +0100
Peter Knutsen wrote:
I basically really like the "shooting from behind a tank" playstyle of Hunters and Warlocks, and the Voidwalker fits that style a lot better than the Imp or the Succubus. As soon as I got my Voidwalker, I stopped using the Imp, and I've only spent a few minutes trying to make use of my Succubus.
Me too. It's a great tanking pet for questing. Send in VW and let him tank even large groups of mobs, let him build aggro or 2-4 secs, dot mobs, health funnel and mana tap now and then and finish with a drain soul just before the mobs dies. A demo-specced lock with a VW is amazingly easy to play even when you're drunk. And there is absolutely no downtime by eating/drinking between each pull. :)
I tried the other pets too when I got them. Well... Things just got too complicated compared to the VW rotation.
- Prev by Date: Re: Getting around and seeing places?
- Next by Date: Re: Must have addons?
- Previous by thread: Re: Getting around and seeing places?
- Next by thread: Re: Getting around and seeing places?