Re: Tank Strategy for Halls of Reflection

Ashen Shugar wrote:
Also, tremor totems only tick over every now and then. Plus, I did
drop a tremor totem for a while, but it didn't seem to do anything,
which is what led me to believe it was a horror effect and not a fear
effect. Fear's can be dispelled. Horror effects, well, some of em
might possibly be dispellable, but the usual methods of avoiding fear
doesn't work against horror effects. Fear wards and Tremor totems are
useless.
(and wowhead confirms that it's a horror effect, not a fear)

As is Berserker Rage. PvP trinkets and Human racial work, don't know what else.

  • Re: Tank Strategy for Halls of Reflection
    ... drop a tremor totem for a while, but it didn't seem to do anything, ... which is what led me to believe it was a horror effect and not a fear ... someone around to dispell the magic debuffs and is actually dispelling ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Tank Strategy for Halls of Reflection
    ... Falric uses a Horrify, not a Fear, so Tremor Totem is ineffective. ... Healers have heart attacks though. ... Which is why the Healers have heart attacks and the tank and dps don't ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Tank Strategy for Halls of Reflection
    ... why dont use tremor totem? ... Falric uses a Horrify, not a Fear, so Tremor Totem is ineffective. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)