Re: Tank Strategy for Halls of Reflection

Ashen Shugar wrote:
Also, tremor totems only tick over every now and then. Plus, I did
drop a tremor totem for a while, but it didn't seem to do anything,
which is what led me to believe it was a horror effect and not a fear
effect. Fear's can be dispelled. Horror effects, well, some of em
might possibly be dispellable, but the usual methods of avoiding fear
doesn't work against horror effects. Fear wards and Tremor totems are
useless.
(and wowhead confirms that it's a horror effect, not a fear)

As is Berserker Rage. PvP trinkets and Human racial work, don't know what else.
.