Re: Gold update

BombayMix <bombaymix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've given up! Making the inks became too tedious and like you said
the market crashed. Plus I've more money then I know what to do with!
Just sell bags and saronite singles now.

I made my early fortune running the DE market before that market crashed.
At that poitn I had about 30k gold on hand, and just decided I didn't need
anymore at the moment. I'm down to about 23k, but it's been at least 2
months since I was seriously trying to make any, and most of that has gone
to gems and enchants for gear upgrades from ICC.

--
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / doc@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/