Re: Clothie can't need on cloth items?

PV wrote:
"k" <fellafel@xxxxxxxx> writes:
On top of that I had a guild member go nuts coz they'd been unable to roll
need on an item they certainly needed on a run along with everyone else.. I
clicked greed as I usually do to DE AFTER the run when everyone can chack to
see if they missed something - I lost the roll, someone else got a shard,
hence her going ballistic

DON'T GREED ON ITEMS YOU NEED. How hard is this? *

"they'd been unable to roll need"

steve.kaye
--
Jengu - 80 Undead Death Knight Clokk - 74 Tauren Druid
Jelan - 80 Troll Priest Miho - 72 Blood Elf Rogue

  • Re: Hey Dudley, detailed analysis of these?
    ... the first one should have been the T6 slow roll where he dished out ... lost the plot by the time he reached even 45 degrees and should have ... the KC accident looked like the result of a way too low energy ... The Hurricane looks like it will come down to a simple brain fart. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: Hey Dudley, detailed analysis of these?
    ... Bertie the Bunyip wrote: ... Looks like he had nothing even beginning the roll and had completely lost the plot by the time he reached even 45 degrees and should have just thrown it away at that point. ... The bottom of the list would be to pull hard and then roll out, which is what he did, intetionally or otherwise, but if he had pulled a bit harder a bit earlier, he'd at least have exited the torque roll a bit more nose down which might have avoided the secondary problem. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: Clothie cant need on cloth items?
    ... others who can't use the item get to roll to DE? ... : Urbin receives [Dream Shard] ... item for your inventory in order for it to be disenchanted. ... Ashen Shugar ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Hey Dudley, detailed analysis of these?
    ... Looks like he had nothing even beginning the roll and had completely ... lost the plot by the time he reached even 45 degrees and should have ... Did it have fuel injection? ... The bird can be slow rolled and engine not cut out by turning off the ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: More on mushers and "Wife Swap"
    ... reserves - including alcohol and stress - I guess we grasp any any straw that might increase them and delay the emergence of the obvious effects of dementia. ... I think it's a roll of the dice but I'm not the first person to have someone lucky blow on them before I roll. ... My MIL had a bunch of microstrokes, detected by MRI, and she also lost vocabulary, the ability to figure out how to make a phone call, constructed elaborate fantasies about people who where long dead, and lost many of her inhibitions. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)