Re: What will make you ditch a group?
- From: Rob Wynne <doc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 19:31:42 +0000 (UTC)
John Gordon <gordon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In <366fd889-a23b-44ef-b68e-ec5b4212d0dd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> James Of Tucson <james0tucson@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Blizzard added an extra bag of loot.
That's hardly a "nerf."
If you want to claim that a mob's stats or AI program changed, you
probably need evidence.
From the 3.3.0 patch notes:
* Azure Ring Guardians agro distance changed from 50 to 40 yards.
* Many bosses and creatures have had their total health reduced.
* Several bosses and creatures have had cooldowns on specific
abilities increased, effect durations reduced, and damage on some
of these abilities reduced.
* Ring-Lord Conjurers and Sorceresses now hang out in packs
of 4 instead of packs of 5.
* Vehicle scaling on the drakes based on the rider's item
level has been increased to make them more powerful.
Now, you were saying?
Oh, well, yes, but *besides* all that, they're all the same! 
 Imagine this being said in an Eric Idle voice for maximum effect.
Rob Wynne / The Autographed Cat / doc@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.autographedcat.com/ / http://autographedcat.livejournal.com/
Gafilk 2011: Jan 7-9, 2011 - Atlanta, GA - http://www.gafilk.org/
Aphelion - Original SF&F since 1997 - http://www.aphelion-webzine.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: WASD
- Next by Date: Primordial Saronite
- Previous by thread: Re: What will make you ditch a group?
- Next by thread: Re: What will make you ditch a group?