Re: Autorun/fly issue

On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 00:09:37 -0500, ald <103175.3500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:49:22 +0100 (CET), Lancelet
<lancelet.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Rev. Diva Schematic" <divaschematic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

A few times today when I've been auto-flying somewhere (num lock), and
minimising WoW to check something out online, I've come back to see that
I've been disconnected from the server. When I log back in it's very
slow and I have had to reselect which sever I want to use. Odd. Anyone
else had it? Am on Eonar EU.

This happen to me sometimes while I alt-tab. Don't why. I'm on Confrérie du
Thorium EU.

I think that, in the last patch I *think*, they *seriously* changed
the game's behavior when you're alt-tabbed out. I *know* I used to be
able to alt-tab while my Banker was scanning the AH, now the scan
stops as soon as I do and doesn't start again until I maximize the
window again.

A lot of people have mentioned that, yep - any addon that can run in
the background just stops when you tab out, as people who run
Censusplus a lot have found. Works if you run windowed mode maximised
though, which fortunately for me I was already doing (discovered doing
that lets you see what the game's doing in the little thumbnails off
the Windows 7 taskbar so... no other mode for me now! ;-))
--
EU-Draenor:
Sagart (80 Undead Priest)

  • Re: Autorun/fly issue
    ... This happen to me sometimes while I alt-tab. ... stops as soon as I do and doesn't start again until I maximize the ... window again. ... What a silly behaviour. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Problems hiding the main form and displaying only a tray icon
    ... > I want my application to run most of the time as just an notify icon> visible in the system tray, with some dialogs windows that open if the> user selects an option from the context menu on the tray icon. ... It was all fine until I noticed that the> form was visible in the Alt-Tab menu and once you had alt-tabbed to it> there was no way of hiding it again:(> ... > But today I have noticed that now I can no longer minimize or hide the> form it appears as a minizied tool window in the bottom left of my desktop> when the application is running and even worse if the user double clicks> on the title bar the window expands to its normal size, apart from the> form is empty and there's no way to minimize it again! ...
  • Re: BringWindowToTop: "Simulate" "ALT-Tab" keys
    ... Thanks for your Simulation of the ALT-tab keys. ... And then asks for the window handle with PostMessage, ... After the second programme has started, ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: TrackPopupMenu blocks OnIdle() processing
    ... It also stops ... while you are resizing the window ... the same problem, because during menuing and dragging, the GetMessage call tends to look ... derived CWinApp::OnIdlefunction I update the panes because our tool ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Z-order
    ... "Kathea Banshou" ... > Alt-tab cycles through ALL open documents/programs. ... > window you are using rather than the main window, ... >> I am having a terrible time with XP's Z order. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)