Re: Shadow of the Betrayer

Rev. Diva Schematic ytrede sig i
<ts-dndvmaM88pMnWnZ2dnUVZ8m1i4p2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> med dette:

Rob Wynne wrote:
Rev. Diva Schematic <divaschematic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Okay. Just catching up on my achievements.

I can't see how I'm going to complete Shadow of the Betrayer as I've run
out of normal quests and so far have one difficult to solo dungeon quest
to run for Shadowmoon. I expect there's a few follow-on dungeons I'm
going to have to find help for. What am I missing though - I still have
29 quests left to complete, where the heck are they. (Am Ally and Aldor)

Have you done all the stuff out on Netherwing Ledge?

Nope, was just on my way there though when I checked this.

Quest Helper has a function I didn't know about called /qh incomplete
which does the same as that add on mentioned above!

Not quite the same.

EveryQuest do only show lists for zones and instances, then you have to
look them up yourself at a website if you want to know locations.

QuestHelper make use the map, but it it's a follow-up quest it shows,
you still have to look it up at a website, to figure out where the
quest-line starts.

With EveryQuest it's possible to add other addons that can show the
comments from wowhead and add the same functions as QuestHelper, but
with a more minimalistic interface.
<http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info10905-EveryQuest.html>
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

  • Re: Oh The Horror
    ... in my alliance guild kill tear up ass with his shadow priest, ... bag and the guy said he had no succubi (ie had not even done the quest yet).- Hide quoted text - ... There is nothing wrong with using life tap/drain life in an instance. ... And I have 17 points in destro to decrease the mana cost, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Where to go next ...
    ... I actually need to start the one priest quest line for ST ... every 2nd pull in an instance and if you are still specced shadow this ... I've already completed the soil one because I'm lazy and just bought ... Yea buying up quest items Is great if you have the cash and your ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Essential irreplaceable items?
    ... A lot of times quest items will stick around after the quest is done. ... chain, or the Scarlet disguises for the Plaguelands quests into ... You have to run Shadow ... every demon everywhere. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Essential irreplaceable items?
    ... Some have some novelty value like the draconic disguise from the Ony ... of Fel Names" quest from Shadow Moon Valley. ... You have to run Shadow ... I ended up having to do a request to find out you need to activate "click to move" to be able to easily talk to him), I have done the quest series that you get where you make shadow cloth, I've done Parshahs quests, I've done the quests that open up the Naaru chain of heroics... ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Funniest Quests
    ... Naturally I received several replies of, "L2 Quest Helper, noob." ... That is not how Questhelper works. ... Eilnich (70 Blood Elf Warlock) ... Balgair (70 Human Rogue) ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)