Re: Tough being a hunter
- From: "BertieBigBollox@xxxxxxxxx" <bertiebigbollox@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:47:23 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 15, 4:45 pm, Tim <timber...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When leveling a hunter, I find Skinning and Herbalism to be very
useful. Skinning increases your critical strike percentage when you
get 75+ skill. Herbalism gives you a self-heal every 3 minutes. It
heals for 300 at 75 skill, 480 at 150 skill, 720 at 225 skill, etc.
Both professions are good moneymakers.
When you reach level 15 get the Mend Pet minor glyph so your pet gains
happiness when you heal it. You won't need to feed your pet anymore,
just use Mend Pet to keep it happy.
Probably the best Major Glyph to start with at level 15 is Glyph of
Mending, which "Increases the healing done by your Mend Pet ability by
And where do I learn these professions - Ironforge?
I've learned mining at the mo because there was a mining trainer close
- Prev by Date: Re: Tough being a hunter
- Next by Date: Re: ICC Phase?
- Previous by thread: Re: Tough being a hunter
- Next by thread: Re: Tough being a hunter