Re: Flying mount goes down

On 15-01-2010 04:24:23, cryptoguy wrote:
On Jan 14, 2:58 pm, "skibber" <fredi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 14-01-2010 20:23:25, Cryptoengineer wrote:

On Jan 14, 2:08 pm, "skibber" <fredi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Avery time I use my flight mount also Cool flight I have some problem
fist time I flight I can take off fly down/right left ok and straight
forward.

I use my keyboard W/S/D/A and space to get to go high
but when after landing and will take off again I can not fly straight
for
ward
(W key) slowly I goes  down then I use my space key to get up again.

This is the same thing happens when I go to swim.

If i go questning for som time and go back and use my fly mount
its ok fist time but when have to go back again the problem start.
:-/

Anybody have a clue about what happens?

I use a Logitech Cordlees desktop MX3000 keybord

/sk

Considering how poorly you type, maybe you're hitting the wrong keys.

pt

ok my english is not so god,but i have no trouble
with hit the W key.
:-)
/fb

I apologize. Your English is good enough that I thought you were a
native speaker; your errors didn't point to some particular foreign
tongue. It's not my intent to criticize someone who has gone to the
trouble of learning a second language (which is one more than I
speak).

I've seen a lot worse spelling and grammar from native speakers, and
it bothers me. When I first got on the net, well over 30 years ago,
only professionals and college students had access, and I've watched
the quality of the language used drop over the years.

pt

It's ok.

/fb

  • Re: Flying mount goes down
    ... fist time I flight I can take off fly down/right left ok and straight ... its ok fist time but when have to go back again the problem start. ... native speaker; your errors didn't point to some particular foreign ... trouble of learning a second language (which is one more than I ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Flying mount goes down
    ... fist time I flight I can take off fly down/right left ok and straight ... its ok fist time but when have to go back again the problem start. ... trouble of learning a second language (which is one more than I ... "When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Flying mount goes down
    ... fist time I flight I can take off fly down/right left ok and straight ... I use my keyboard W/S/D/A and space to get to go high ... its ok fist time but when have to go back again the problem start. ... it also shows your pitch angle. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Flying mount goes down
    ... I use my keyboard W/S/D/A and space to get to go high ... but when after landing and will take off again I can not fly straight forward ... its ok fist time but when have to go back again the problem start. ... One way to see it is if I run to the water and press autorun, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Flying mount goes down
    ... fist time I flight I can take off fly down/right left ok and straight ... I use my keyboard W/S/D/A and space to get to go high ... its ok fist time but when have to go back again the problem start. ... One way to see it is if I run to the water and press autorun, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)