Re: The tank shortage.

I think it was ThomasH <T123H456removenumbers789@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> that
wrote something like...

Catriona R wrote:
I'm going to stop and drink whether you wait for me or not.

Yep, I did point that out to one guy who ran off while I was drinking
(after I'd said I needed mana) and then asked for heals... he didn't
respond so probably didn't take the hint but at least I made my point.

Ghe, one time in OK, in a quite irritating group, I said i needed to
drink. The DPS DK said 'lol, I don't see healers drink anymore'. While I
was typing 'Play one then', he died. It wasn't intentional, but i had to
grin anyway.

Heh, what's also kinda funny, is that I'm often in the opposite
situation. I'll be at like a 1/4 or 1/3rd mana and the tank stops and
says "mana break" and my usual response is something like "What for?
;)". Generally the only reason why my mana ever sinks so low is
because I've spent it all dps'ing.

Ashen Shugar
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!

  • Re: The tank shortage.
    ... (after I'd said I needed mana) ... respond so probably didn't take the hint but at least I made my point. ... I don't see healers drink anymore'. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Priest Instance Advice
    ... What am I supposed to do when party members run around getting out ... It ends up being a huge mana drain ... while I'm drinking, they won't get any healing until I finish ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: My Alts Just Might Pass Out my Main
    ... amazes me to see tanks played by folks who also run casters run into ... battle while the squishies are drinking. ... If they don't have full mana at the start of the fight and take the ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: The problem with priests (short essay)
    ... If I have enough mana left, ... Then I'll drink to ... I'm going to be drinking for 20-30 ... they pull while I'm still drinking, they won't get any heals until ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Priest BG Build/Advice
    ... 5600 mana so I end most fights with 1000-3500 mana. ... With spirit ... tap you can more or less take on 2-3 people 1v1 without drinking plus if you ... like dueling outisde org/IF you won't waste as much money drinking. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)