Re: Confusion About Black Rock Spire - HELP!!

Lancelet <lancelet.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

I went there some time ago with 4 guildies, all 80, but the second
boss, the red dragon Vael, wiped us. He has some ability that will
kill someone whatever you do, even a paladin bubble wont save you. We
were unable to kill him before everybody was dead.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Vaelastrasz

Probably Burning Adrenaline.

  • Re: Sudden Stunning
    ... >> instantly kills anything living with a head. ... no. Stunning is not close to instant kill in power. ... There's no other similar core weapon ability in this ... which is higher level than spell storing can ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: OT - Virginia Tech
    ... Freedom to defend yourself should not mean the ability to kill others. ... I haven't been in a fight since school and it wasn't so bad. ... Give two men a gun and one the ability to surprise the other. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Confusion About Black Rock Spire - HELP!!
    ... He has some ability that will kill someone ... even a paladin bubble wont save you. ... Eilnich (70 Blood Elf Warlock) ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: thoughts on Jesus
    ... The 1918 influenza pandemic killed between 20 and 40 million people. ... SARS only managed to kill 700+ people out of 8000 diagnosed cases, ... It would be convenient to point to mankind's ability to survive these kind ... There are no human habitations there. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: never thought Id see this
    ... One of our real strengths is that we have the ability to respond any ... Why then, can't we kill Osama bin Laden, despite Bush's macho ... Let this war be known and owned ... unless this war is your personal demon to manage the war ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)