Question About Darkmoon Fairs in Mulgore

Can an alliance toon get into it and turn in decks without setting off
PvP?

I have a few turn ins for the insane but I could just wait another
month for the fair to come to Terrokar but I would rather get the
decks out of my bags now.

Orion

  • Re: Achievement: Insane in the Membrane
    ... Yeah, sometimes we do that - we think. ... Tazmaniaq the Insane ... Darkmoon cards - collect the decks and hand them in, ... mentioned your wife has a rogue? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Insane!! Children!! Its Just a Shot Away! Its Just a Shot Away!!
    ... As I approach the end of this long strange trip to the title of Insane ... I have all the greater decks that I need. ... I shall dance the Insane dance and others will see a naked Night Elf ... Other players shall bear witness to Tazmaniaq the Insane. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Insane!! Children!! Its Just a Shot Away! Its Just a Shot Away!!
    ... As I approach the end of this long strange trip to the title of Insane ... I have all the greater decks that I need. ... I shall dance the Insane dance and others will see a naked Night Elf ... My toon shall drink mucho drunko ocho stinko gator aid and run naked ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Public playtesting?
    ... 'cause if someone is trying to learn the game, ... not use their most complicated decks when teaching them. ... And thus, I called it "insane". ... But 'cause calling something "insane" is slang for "that makes no ...
    (rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad)