Re: Confusion About Black Rock Spire - HELP!!
- From: Lancelet <lancelet.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 09:41:45 +0100 (CET)
Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:7qnch2Fb5kU2
I did get the attunement for BWL by defeating Drahktchish (sp?) but no
way am I going in that place by myself. That place is a 40 manner.
40-man raid at level 60, and challenging... but probably a 5-man raid
It was 5-mannable in Naxx-level gear so for geared up people probably
3-4 could do it, for all I know less might but not sure about the boss
mechanics; I've only ever been in there once so don't really know the
details well. I'd bet the dispell spamming required for Chromaggus
would require a couple of dispellers at least? Or just a prot paladin,
I guess... :-P
I'd like to see Blizzard "resurrect" this instance somehow, with a level
80 version and new quests, perhaps a story line to point you there. I
thought it was one of the coolest parts of the game.
Would be cool, I've only seen it once and doing it 5-man at 80 was
pretty fun, but would be great to have it be meaningful again.
I went there some time ago with 4 guildies, all 80, but the second boss,
the red dragon Vael, wiped us. He has some ability that will kill someone
whatever you do, even a paladin bubble wont save you. We were unable to
kill him before everybody was dead.
- Prev by Date: Re: New LFG - The Good, The Bad and the Ugly
- Next by Date: Re: most pointless thing you have done in WOW
- Previous by thread: Re: Confusion About Black Rock Spire - HELP!!
- Next by thread: Re: Confusion About Black Rock Spire - HELP!!