Re: Why vehicles suck

On Jan 7, 7:33 am, Catriona R <catrionarNOS...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You know, nobody holds a gun to your head and forces you to do these
quests. if you hate them so much, skip them...

There's only one problem with this logic - if you just can't get the
hang of some vehicles, you cannot progress in the game.

I'm sure vehicles are great fun; however, for some reason, I just
can't get the hang of some of them. I like to mouse move and find that
doing so doesn't work with some vehicles. For example, press "Q" or
"E" to strafe while in a Siege in the FL fight. Nothing happens.

I find the same thing with jousting. No matter how much I practice,
I'm always facing the wrong way. I can't thrust or charge because
strafing turns me the wrong way. I just can't get the hang of it. It's
very frustrating. I can't progress past the first set of challengers.
As a result, a good way to make money, gain reputation with various
factions, pets, mounts, gear - all is denied to me because I just
can't get the hang of this particular vehicle.

--
Jill
.