Re: Why Am I getting Explorer's League Rep?

"PV" <pv+usenet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Shiflet" <rshiflet@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
You can pick up t9/245 leave gear with badges now. Breeze through a few
random heroics, and you'll pass the gear check easily.

You don't need trophies anymore? That makes sense I guess with the amount
of triumph you get running the random heroics, but it kind of annoys me
because I wasted DKP on a trophy and item just a couple weeks ago. It will
be nice if I want to pick up my last piece if I need to juggle to keep my
4 piece set bonus. *

Yes and no. You can get one level of tier 9 gear without trophies, one level
with badges and 1 trophy, and the highest level(251 I think) ONLY with the
token that drops in ToC 25.

You can also get multiple pieces of 245 non-set gear with just badges.

  • Re: Why Am I getting Explorers League Rep?
    ... You can pick up t9/245 leave gear with badges now. ... Breeze through a few ... random heroics, and you'll pass the gear check easily. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Enthusiasm hard to find....
    ... going to ditch my ilvl 264+ gear within days of starting Cata, ... you can get 14 badges a week by doing 1 random heroic ... There's a weekly raid that yields another 5/week. ... I regard being part of a raiding guild pretty much essential for getting ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Do you gear to raid or raid for gear?
    ... And good luck getting that via only instances and crafting. ... to get some badges. ... I actually *have* now got that gear without doing any ... should take me to 2k +healing even. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Strategy for better gear at lvl80
    ... To gear up fast by doing heroics you can do a few things. ... leader, decide whether you will be dps or a healer, although I like to ... However you will not get badges from normal ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Honor points
    ... Heroic rewards are as good as (if ... If you are saving for PvP gear, ... PvP honour. ... If you want good gear for instances, get badges from ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)