Re: Why Am I getting Explorer's League Rep?
- From: "Shiflet" <rshiflet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:09:47 -0600
"PV" <pv+usenet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Shiflet" <rshiflet@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
You can pick up t9/245 leave gear with badges now. Breeze through a few
random heroics, and you'll pass the gear check easily.
You don't need trophies anymore? That makes sense I guess with the amount
of triumph you get running the random heroics, but it kind of annoys me
because I wasted DKP on a trophy and item just a couple weeks ago. It will
be nice if I want to pick up my last piece if I need to juggle to keep my
4 piece set bonus. *
Yes and no. You can get one level of tier 9 gear without trophies, one level
with badges and 1 trophy, and the highest level(251 I think) ONLY with the
token that drops in ToC 25.
You can also get multiple pieces of 245 non-set gear with just badges.
- Prev by Date: Re: First impressions of patch 3.3
- Next by Date: Re: Why Am I getting Explorer's League Rep?
- Previous by thread: Re: Why Am I getting Explorer's League Rep?
- Next by thread: Re: Why Am I getting Explorer's League Rep?