Re: Azhara! Where the Hills Roll and Giants Walk!

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What the hell else can I do there for quests. I have a small list of
quests from thott that were searched as "alliance IN Azshara" but I am
sure there are a lot more that I can run a search on that start or end
there as well.

Damn that place msut have been awful during the old school pre BC
days!

OH! OH! OH!

Orion

Aside from small amount of quests that you get there, some class quests,
parts of raiding quests chains, Azuregos and elemental invasion spawn points
the place was good for farming:
- mithril and thorium
- fishing elemental water and essence of water
- runecloth and felcloth
Because of the last one it was also place of many small scale PvP battles
back then.
That reminds me:
http://www.actiontrip.com/comics/at_comic080.phtml

  • Re: Lets Piss and Moan About UnGoro!!!
    ... horde quests. ... the point in Azshara (aside from for farming Dreamfoil). ... but I just can't find a decent number of quests there. ... Not too many Azshara quests (don't know for horde but for alliance there are ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Azshara
    ... of Storms seaweed"-type quests. ... mysterious zone. ... But Azshara is not entirely void of content as it is either, ... NPCs/mobs located in the Bay of Storms, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: 1.11 info
    ... Yeah, Azshara is definitly the zone with the fewest quests, and is ... I know the Horde are told that the "Great Mage" ... I have mixed feelings about Blizzard developing Azshara. ... Hinterlands when I was coming up. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Loremaster Achievement (horde) and Kalimdor (help needed)
    ... I've completed all of the quests ... it on my warlock or which ones he did before the achievements came ... How do I tell which dungeon quests count for Kalimdor? ... Duke Hydraxis off the coast of Azshara gives some, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Finally got my Netherdrake!
    ... complaining that Azshara is so full of bots he can't complete his quests, ... seems there's no alive naga to be seen there. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)