Re: Mr. T Mohawk Grenade
- From: Urbin <urbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Nov 2009 07:32:50 GMT
On Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:32:49 -0800 (PST), Insane Ranter wrote:
On Nov 16, 7:53=A0pm, Checkers <Check...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For any that don't know yet, you can get a Mohawk Grenade by talking to
the NELF Mohawks outside of the starter zones.
Hmm someone letting the interns design content again?
Naw, it looks more like Blizzard got a shitload of money from some "Mr. T"
company and is now providing in game stuff that links to a RL add campaign.
At least that's what I gather from the above link, though not having a clue
who "Mr. T" might be, I could be misinterpreting.
Very similar to the Coke vanity pet you could get on chinese servers for a
while. I remember seeing TV adds with WoW characters drinking coke as buff
food when I travelled there a few years ago.
Dun Morogh-EU (PvE)
Urbin (80), Dwarven Hunter | Surana (68), Draenei Mage
Mymule (80), Gnomish Warlock | Kordosch (65), Human Death Knight
Sunh (80), Nightelven Priest | Juran (33), Nightelven Druid
- Prev by Date: Re: The exception to the rule PUG
- Next by Date: Re: Blizzard selling WoW pets for real money
- Previous by thread: Re: Mr. T Mohawk Grenade
- Next by thread: Re: Mr. T Mohawk Grenade